Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pizza Rolls

I have to give credit to my lil' sis who suggested I make these and they were a huge hit.  They were delicious!  Way better than the personal pizzas we were planning on making.

I made my dough from my Homemade White Bread Dough instead of a pizza dough because I wanted it to be more like a roll with yummy goodness inside.  They were light and fluffy and we dipped them in some flavorful Homemade Pizza Sauce.

Ingredients:
Dough, risen and ready to fill
Pepperoni
Diced Ham
Onion, chopped
Green Pepper, chopped
Olives, sliced
Bag of Shredded Pizza Cheese

I rolled out and cut out my dough into squares like these pictures.  I topped each square of dough with my desired pizza ingredients, next time I'll tray some with just ham and pineapple.  Some I made with just pepperoni and cheese for the kids, but the better tasting Pizza Rolls had everything inside them.

Fold the four corners up and pinch the edges together.  Lay each roll inside a greased muffin tin. After that, I let them rise for about 20 minutes.  Bake in 350 degree oven for 9-11 minutes or until tops are golden brown.  Dip Pizza Rolls in your Homemade Pizza Sauce.